DONATE HERE

Dana Hills Football relies, almost exclusively, on player families, the generosity of our sponsors, and donors like you. Our 2022 season budget is $150,000. This will cover our many expenses to include coaches, trainers, uniforms, equipment, aging field equipment, weight room, game day nutrition and more. The district covers about 19% of our annual budget, and the booster club and player families are responsible for raising the other 81%, about $121,000.

 

Our expenses include:

  • coaching stipends

  • equipment (helmets, shoulder pads, etc.)

  • strength training equipment

  • audio/video equipment

  • year-end awards

Personal donation toward player contributions are tax deductible. Tax ID# 33-0722860

Donate to DHHS Football

venmo-square GIF.gif
Venmo GIF.gif

@DHHS-Football

Venmo QR Code.PNG

Donate by check:

check logo.gif

Check - mail to:

DHHS

Attn: 12th Man Club

33333 Golden Lantern

Dana Point, CA 92629

Memo line = 12 Man Club

Become a

Corporate Sponsor

donate.PNG