Player Contribution

football outline white png.png

The district covers $29,000 or 19% of our annual budget. The participating families and the booster club are responsible for raising the remaining $121,000 or 81%. Each player contribution is $950. How are we as a community of parents going to raise enough money to provide our children with the best possible experience as football players?


We have three primary sources of revenue:

1) Snack Bar

2) Fundraising programs

3) Parent Contribution - $950 - tax deductible

Be part of the EXPERIENCE!

venmo-square GIF.gif
Venmo GIF.gif

@DHHS-Football

Include: Season2021 - player name

Pay by Check

Mail to:

check logo.gif

DHHS

Attn: 12th Man Club33333 Golden Lantern

Dana Point, CA 92629

Memo line = Season2021 - player name